An accomplished and versatile editor, Patrick Farenga edits websites, digital media, and print materials, as well as marketing collateral, academic, and technical books and articles.
Pyramid Consulting Research Reports
Copyedit technical, very detailed reports about the telecommunication industry. Edit data-heavy PowerPoint slides, high-level reports, and white papers and upload them to a content management system regularly.
Edited online college textbooks about Anatomy and Art History (2016).
Copyedit science book chapters: Bioengineering, by Grum (2017) and Nanoarchitectonics, by Holban (2016).
TRADE AND PROFESSIONAL BOOKS COPYEDITED for John Wiley & Sons
• The Handbook of Corporate Governance, by Richard LeBlanc and John Fraser (2016).
• The Awakened Millionaire, by Joe Vitale (2016).
• The Art of Strategic Leadership, by Steven Stowell & Stephanie Mead (2016).
• Sweat Equity, by Jason Kelly (2016).
• Cultural DNA, Gurnek Bains (2015).
• Mobile Learning, by Scott McQuiggan and others (2015).
• China's Super Consumers, by Savio Chan and Michael Zaccor (2015).
• The Trillion Dollar Economists, by Robert Litan (2014).
• The New Real Estate Super Agent, by the Callaways (2014).
• Fraud and Fraud Protection, by Sunder Gee (2014).
• The Digital Marketer, by Larry Weber (2014).
• Mathematics of Financial Modeling, by K. Ravindran (2014).
• The Visual Guide to Hedge Funds, by Richard Wilson (2014).
• The New Rules for Marketing and PR, by David Meerman Scott (2013).
• Swiss Finance, by Henri B. Meier, John E. Marthinsen, and Pascal A. Gantenbein (2013).
• Real-Time Marketing & PR, 2nd edition, by David Meerman Scott (2012).
OTHER Books and materials edited by Patrick Farenga
• Freeedom and Beyond, by John Holt (HoltGWS, 2017).
• Growing Without Schooling: Vol. 1 (HoltGWS, 2016).
• The Student Resistance Handbook, by Cevin Soling (Spectacle, 2015).
• How To Report Unschooling to School Officials, by Pat Farenga (HoltGWS, 2015).
• The Legacy of John Holt: A Man Who Genuinely Understood, Trusted, and Respected Children (HoltGWS, 2014).
• Escape From Childhood: The Needs and Rights of Children (HoltGWS, 2013).
• Raising our Children, Raising Ourselves, by Naomi Aldort (Book Publishers Network, 2006).
• John Holt’s Book and Music Store. Bi-monthly and annual catalogs, 1981—2001.
• The Beginner’s Guide To Homeschooling, Pat Farenga (Holt Associates, 2000).
• And The Skylark Sings With Me, David Albert (New Society Press, 1999).
• Good Stuff: Learning Tools for All Ages, Rebecca Rupp (Home Education Press/Holt Associates, 1999).
• I Learn Better By Teaching Myself and Still Teaching Ourselves by Agnes Lesitico (Home Education Press/Holt Associates, 1999).
• And What About College?, Cafi Cohen (Holt Associates, 1997).
• The Art of Education by Linda Dobson (Home Education Press/Holt Associates, 1996).
• Sharing Treasures: Book Reviews by John Holt (Holt Associates, 1996).